EXTENSIONS The Plumbing Place has provided the plumbing for numerous extensions in all areas of Melbourne. These projects range from small to large renovation work.
Involved in these extensions is the plumbing of new Bathrooms, ensuites, laundry and kitchens. This involves:
- Below ground sewer and stormwater works
- Upgrade water supplies
- Installation of gas appliances, including gas cooktops, gas fireplaces and hot water units
- New gas line up grades for new appliances
- Suspended drains, waste and vents
- Complete fit off of all plumbing fixtures from toilet suites, basin, kitchen mixers, baths, showers, laundry troughs, washing machines, kitchen sinks, taps, dishwashers and water filters
- Split system air conditioner installation
Here at The Plumbing Place our favourite and most rewarding parts of his job is undertaking a bathroom renovation and to see top quality bathrooms finished. Involved in this process is re-plumbing the bathroom, new hot and cold water supply, new waste and sewer pipes.
Of course then installing new sanitary equipment including toilet systems, free standing bathrooms and modern tapware. Creating new plumbing for ensuite to master bedroom, fit off toilet suites, basins, tapware, bathroom mixers, shower heads, baths and bidets.
At The Plumbing Place we recommend before you start a plumbing ‘rough in’ for a bathroom renovation that all walls are straightened to ensure bathroom wall mixers and tapware are set at correct depth in the wall.
At The Plumbing Place we always check that existing plumbing is up to Australian Standards before connecting new plumbing for the bathroom.
Always ensure that you use a licensed waterproofer in your bathroom wet areas, to ensure you are covered by their insurance for faulty workmanship.