HOT WATER UNITS The Plumbing Place provide 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The team at The Plumbing Place install various hot water units:
- Mains pressure gas storage hot water units
- Mains pressure electric storage hot water units
- Installation of hot water units
- High flow electric hot water units
- Solar hot water units with gas & electric booster units
Change over Hot Water Services
Storage (Labor included)* Conditions apply
- VULCAN 135 4 star – incl GST
- VULCAN 170 4 star – incl GST
- AQUAMAX 390 5 star – incl GST
- RHEEM STELLAR 330 stainless steel 5 star – incl GST
- RHEEM STELLAR 330 5 star- incl GST
- RHEEM STELLAR 360 5 star – incl GST
Gas Continuous flow (Labor included)* Conditions apply
- Rheem 12 6 star – incl GST
- Rheem 16 Metro 6 star – incl GST
- Bosch 21e 5.6 star – Incl GST
- Rheem 24 MetroPlus 6 star – Incl GST
- Chromagen 26 5.8 star – Incl GST
- Rinnai 26 6 star – Incl GST
- Rheem 27 6 star – Incl GST
**Notes for Monthly specials
- Monthly specials installs are available for weekdays in Metropolitan Melbourne. Weekend work will incur a surcharge.
- Supply and installation of a brand new unit with full manufacturers warranty.
- Changeover of existing external gas hot water system in the same location.
- Connection to hot, cold and gas points in the same location.
- The cost of additional works is not included. If the unit needs to be relocated due to non compliance or the existing gas line needs upgrading a quote prior to commencement will be provided for approval.
- An electrical power point and electrical safety switch for continuous flow hot water units are required. If they are not available there will be an additional cost to install them.
- Price includes using the existing valves. Non compliant or incorrect valves will need to be replaced at an additional cost.
- All jobs will be issued with a compliance certificate at an additional cost of $55.00
WATER SERVICE RENEWAL Poor water pressure caused by corroded water pipes. The Plumbing Place Upgrade water supply from water meter and throughout the house will increase your water pressure.